We invite young researchers to Lublin Poland!
Term: Friday, 24 May 2019
Location: Lublin, Poland, Faculty of Philosophy and Sociology UMCS
The conference aims to integrate the young researchers of psychoanalysis and related fields. We invite students, PhD students and practitioners and theorists: psychotherapists, psychologists and psychiatrists, as well as psychoanalytics and analysants.
Applications with abstracts (max 300 words) should be sent to email@example.com until May 10, 2019.
phone: 697 478 052
For Speakers the amount of the conference fee: PLN 80.
Free entrence! There is no fee or registration required for Listeners!
• classical psychoanalytic thought and philosophy
• neopsychoanalysis (Fromm, Horney)
• Lacanian psychoanalysis
• post-structural thought
• Deleuze and Guattari’s thought.
• psychoanalytic practice
• psychiatry and psychoanalysis
• psychoanalysis and Hermeneutics
• psychoanalysis and Marxism (Frankfurt School)
• psychoanalysis and feminism
• new materialism – psychoanalysis and ontology
• Freud and the scientific paradigm
• therapeutic relationship in psychoanalysis
• psychoanalysis and cinema / literature
• diagnosis in psychoanalysis
• psychoanalysis and hermeneutics
• Polish translations of Freud and Lacan
• the future of psychoanalysis
• psychoanalysis and anthropology
• psychoanalysis as an interpretive strategy
• Polish reception of psychoanalysis